Thursday 21 February 2013

yaaaaaahhhh!!!! she is back ,GUESS WHO?????


 was  a whole lot of moving forward ,learning ,hurts, betrayals ,regrets, made lots of friends, lose some (for the better i guess) and most of all it was a battle field  and I am glad I came out a VICTOR. Before I go on , I will like to apologize for my long long long silence, omgosh the silence is totally unforgiving , it was due to some circumstances beyond my control ,the truth is i have no excuse at all.I am really sorry *puppy face*… someone once told me that whatever you set your heart to start should be seen to the end.I have given this a lot of thought and i believe so much that this is what i wanna do and i will see this to the end so HELP ME GOD. This is my passion and I have so so missed it. I am very happy to be back and to continue what I love and i very much hope that my friends ,my family ,people around and everyone will be a source of inspiration to me.

Giving 2012 a very big space and saying Goodbye forever.

                              With much more greater and better opportunities in   


Believe me holding on to the past is a total waste of time, the ability to get back on your feet immediately after an unfavorable event in your life makes you stronger.

oh before i forget HAPPY NEWYEAR PEEPS . This year will favor us and all our heart desires shall come to pass in Jesus name....... can i hear a big,resounding ))))))))))))) Amen........(better late than never)

 Oh YES!!!!!!! I AM BACK *Dancing in the rain *   smiles except there is no rain ,wicked sun pouring down.All the same WELCOME 2013 - A year of great opportunities.
oh yeah fashion in 2013 ---- one word WICKED.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment